Short Term Health Insurance
Bridge the gaps in health insurance coverage
Short term health insurance is a flexible health insurance coverage solution when you need coverage for a period of transition in your life.
Is short term insurance for me?
Short term insurance may be for you if you're:
- Unable to apply for Affordable Care Act (ACA), also called Obamacare, coverage because you missed Open Enrollment and you don't qualify for Special Enrollment
- Waiting for your ACA coverage to start
- Looking for coverage to bridge you to Medicare
- Turning 26 and coming off your parent's insurance
- Between jobs or waiting for benefits to begin at your new job
- Healthyand under 65
These plans are not substitutes for ACA plans and they don’t cover pre-existing conditions and often have benefit limitations. But, for these situations and many others, Short term health insurance, also called temporary health insurance or term health insurance, might be right for you. It can fill that gap in coverage until you can choose a long-term solution.